- Encrypted Protocol for Enhanced Security
- Detects standing water that reaches the sensor probe and notifies the panel
- Sends trouble alert to the panel when the ambient temperature exceeds 84°F
- Sends trouble alert to the panel when the ambient temperature falls below 42°F
- ETL listed
- Requires Firmware Version 1.14 or later for GC2 panel and 3.1 or later for GC3
- Includes (1) CR2 Lithium Battery
The 2GIG-FT1e-345 is a fully supervised, tamper protected one-way 345 MHz sensor. It will monitor the ambient temperature and will detect a wet/dry flood condition. The sensor reports wet/dry conditions and temperature to the panel.
Once the sensor probe detects the presence of water for three (3) minutes, the integral transmitter will send a wet alarm transmission to the security/control panel. The probe will also send a restore (dry) report when the presence of liquid is no longer detected by the flood probe for three (3) minutes. For flood reporting, the sensor requires the installation of the supplied external flood probe. The sensor is capable of detecting clean or dirty fresh water, salt water, or tap water.