- Built-in 85 decibel sounder
- Tamper protected case
- Full monitoring of alarm, low battery, and tamper conditions
- ETL listed
- End-of-life detector
- Lithium battery
- 3v battery powered
- 10 year sensor life
- 10 year battery life
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless flammable gas, and can cause sudden illness and death. Make sure your customers have the best protection against this threat by including the 2GIG CO8e (encrypted) in your installation.
The 2GIG CO8e is a wireless carbon monoxide detector. Consisting of an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor assembly coupled to a wireless transmitter, the detector communicates with the security panel and can send alarm, tamper and battery condition messages.
- Wireless Signal Range - 350 ft (106.7m), open air with Wireless Control Panel
- Transmitter Frequency - 345 MHz
- Compatibility - Works with Edge, GC2e and GC3e Panels only
- Supervisory Interval - 70 minutes
- Dimensions (D x W x H) - 4.72" x 4.13" x 1.77"
- Weight - .4 lbs
- Audible Alarm - 85dBA at 10ft
- Operating Temperature - 32™ to 104™F
- Operating Rel. Humidity - 15% to 95%, non-condensing
- Batteries - 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Regulatory Listing - UL2075 2nd Edition, CAN ULC-S588:2017, CSFM
- Projected Battery Life - 10 years
- Warranty - 2 years