SS25A1NT-EN STI Orange Indoor Only Flush or Surface w/ Horn Turn-to-Reset Stopper Station with No Text Label English
- Multipurpose push button switches cover a wide range of applications both indoors and outdoors
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components)
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Station housing molded of tough polycarbonate
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Models used with LT-1UL Latching Timer Module are Listed for access control
- Stainless steel backplate
- Push buttons are ADA Compliant (excludes "3" key switch button)
- 5VA flammability rating on backplate and spacer.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C)
- Polycarbonate complies with FDA regulations for food contact applications
These ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switches cover a wide range of applications both indoors and outdoors. They're called Stopper Stations. They incorporate a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. A number of standard models are available or we can create custom units to meet your needs exactly. You have your choice of any of five universal shell colors, several button styles, standard or custom wording and language.
- Interchangeable or replaceable N.O. or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for 6 amps @ 600 VAC or 1 amp @ 250 VDC
- Standard switch includes one N.O. and one N.C. contact. Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts